Flexible flue and chimney liners
Designed for lining an existing flue or chimney - Our flexible flue liners are Hetas and CE approved, made in the UK, Suitable for use with solid fuel, wood, gas and oil appliances.
A twin skin flexible chimney liner designed for gas, oil and multi-fuel, where the maximum flue gas temperature does not exceed 600°C. Diameter range 80 – 300mm.
· Corrugated outer skin for high crush resistance.
· Extra smooth inner skin allows for easy drain down of condensates, less opportunity for soot to collect in the joint area and ease of sweeping.
· Engineered joint design gives extra strength and flexibility.
· Inner skin remains smooth and protective even after the rigours of installation.
· Now with Lifetime*Guarantee.
· Both inner and outer layers made from corrosion-resistant 316L stainless steel.
· 904L stainless steel is also available as an option.
is designed for gas, oil and multifuel, where the maximum flue gas temperature does not exceed 600°C. Diameter range 80 – 300mm.