For Prices Call - 01324 634100
Flexible flue and chimney liners
- designed for lining an existing flue or chimney.
Our flexible flue liners are Hetas and CE approved, made in the UK, Suitable for use with solid fuel, wood, gas and oil appliances.
TecnoFlex Plus is a twin skin flexible chimney liner designed for gas, oil and multi-fuel, where the maximum flue gas temperature does not exceed 600°C. Diameter range 80 – 300mm.
· Corrugated outer skin for high crush resistance.
· Extra smooth inner skin allows for easy drain down of condensates, less opportunity for soot to collect in the joint area and ease of sweeping.
· Engineered joint design gives extra strength and flexibility.
· Inner skin remains smooth and protective even after the rigours of installation.
· Now with Lifetime*Guarantee.
· Both inner and outer layers made from corrosion-resistant 316L stainless steel.
· 904L stainless steel is also available as an option.
Tecnoflex Plus is designed for gas, oil and multifuel, where the maximum flue gas temperature does not exceed 600°C. Diameter range 80 – 300mm.